Monday, February 25, 2013

Oatmeal Explosion

I will concede here and say that our microwave isn't in the most desirable location. It's placed on top of the fridge, because listen, counter real estate is sparse in our kitchen.

However.

When you make something like oatmeal every single morning. And you take the bowl out of the microwave and there's remnants of oatmeal around the entire perimeter of your bowl...chances are there's some oatmeal that needs to be cleaned up.

But my husband is very busy in the morning before he leaves for work. So it wouldn't cross his mind to look inside OR to wipe the tray down.

However.

When I go to use it and I can't even get my plate or bowl to stay upright because there's oatmeal leftovers caked onto the tray...yeah...time to clean up your mess. 


No comments:

Post a Comment